Please visit the Tracking Discrepancies page for more information.
If you’d like to change your advertiser login or password, please contact us. Please note that passwords can contain letters and numbers only.
If your campaign was declined, it doesn’t mean you can’t advertise on Paid Discovery. Review our Content Guidelines and submit another campaign with content that abides by our policies.Oftentimes, the solution might be as simple as choosing a different page on your site. For example, if your campaign contains little more than a sign-up form, try another page that explains the benefits of your product or service. Visually appealing content also works well.
Also, make certain that the content you are submitting isn’t flagged by McAfee SiteAdvisor.
Simply click the symbol to activate, symbol to pause, and symbol to stop and archive your campaigns. A campaign can be indicated by the following statuses:
- Active Campaigns: Campaigns approved and currently running.
- Paused Campaigns: Campaigns approved and currently not running.
- Archived Campaigns: An archived campaign is stopped.
- Click the URL you would like to edit the campaign name(s) for on the URL dashboard.
- Click on the campaign you would like to name.
- Click the “edit” link located to the right of the current campaign name.
- A pop-up will appear. Type the new campaign name in the open field below “Campaign Name” and click “Save Changes” at the bottom.
Organic Stumbles are received through content virality. You can receive free traffic through the following ways:
- As users discover your page, they can share it with friends and other StumbleUpon members.
- Your page is shown to members organically.
- Members can find your page on other StumbleUpon members’ profile or blog.
Refreshing Thumbnail Images
Thumbnail image changes are manually processed by the ad and content ops team. Please contact us with your URLs to request a campaign thumbnail update. It may take up to a week for the change to be reflected.
Use campaign templates to decrease the amount of time you spend creating new campaigns. Create and save custom combinations of targeting information such as, "18-34, Males, Humor and Comedy Movies" that you can apply to future campaigns. Follow the steps listed below to create new Campaign Templates:
- Enter your Campaign URL here, enter how many visitors you would like to reach a day and click "Save and Review"
- Edit your Interests, Demographic & Device targeting by selecting the Manual Targeting option
- Under "Targeting Criteria", select "New targeting set" from the drop down
- Check the text box to save the criteria to apply to future campaigns and provide a name for the template such as “18-34, Males, Humor and Comedy Movies.”
- Click "Create Campaign" to submit your campaign for approval.
- Note: You can view the details of each saved template and delete templates that you are no longer using from the "My Account" section in your Dashboard.