StumbleUpon’s community has developed a set of rules: an etiquette. These rules are intended to make the community a more relaxing and enjoyable place for all of our members. Please respect them, and heed the guidance of our longer-term members, forum moderators, and staff members.
- No posting of illegal, threatening, libelous, or obscene content.
- No posting of another person’s or member’s personal data, such as contact details.
- No publication of, or forwarding of private messages (PM’s) to 3rd parties without permission.
- If you are in dispute with another member, please keep the matter private and contact StumbleUpon Support immediately.
- Private messages, reviews or tags should not be used to level personal attacks on other members, site owners or contributors to the sites reviewed.
- Do not impersonate other members.
- Multiple accounts per user may not be created without permission from StumbleUpon.
- No mass unsolicited messaging or commercial spamming permitted.
- The Share tool may not be used to request ratings and reviews.
- Exchanges of ratings and/or reviews are not permitted.
- Requesting ratings and reviews from other members is not permitted.
- Payment or receipt of compensation in exchange for ratings or reviews is not permitted.
- You may not insert your business name, business address, signature or your URL in reviews.
- You cannot use 3rd party clients or scripts to access StumbleUpon.
Breach of these rules, and failure to adhere to our Terms of Service may result in sanctions being applied to your account, or in its termination.
If you have read through the Help Center and require additional assistance please write to us at: http://www.stumbleupon.com/feedback.